1. Making TM make business sense - practical ways for aligning talent propositions to the business and enterprise agenda
2. Competing on Standards - the most important Talent Management Standards across the Talent Delivery Value Chain (TDVC)
3. Pervasive talent culture - strategies for transitioning the organization towards Maturity Level 5 (M5) on the TM Maturity Model
4. Capturing Gig talent - restructuring employment and your core employee value proposition to access, attract and retain ‘gig’ talent
5. Touch Points, Engagement and Retention - strengthening employee touch points to improve engagement and retention of key talent
6. Winning through mentoring - fostering ownership for talent development and career growth across line functions
7. Measurement and impact - understanding the most important measures for tracking and transforming your TM Programme
1. Dr. Lydia Schmidt - CEO at The Talent Hub, South Africa
2. Carol Hondonga - Talent Acquisition Director, GE Africa and Asia
3. JC Nel - Consulting Executive at Korn Ferry - South Africa
4. Dr. Fungai Mtisi - CEO at ImageXchage, Zimbabwe
5. Chris Tenga - CEO at Allaboard Africa, South Africa
6. Hannah Ashiokai Akrong - Human Resources Director at Vodafone Ghana
7. Paul Kasimu - Director of Resources at Safaricom, Africa
Allaboard Events Cancellation Policy
If, after registration and payment, the delegate is unable to attend this Event, Allaboard allows the organization to transfer a delegate’s registration to another attendee, request a refund, or leave the fee paid with Allaboard as payment towards a place at the same or related Event that takes place within thirteen (13) months following the originally booked Event. However, requests to leave fees to apply to a future event must be received no less than 30 days prior to the Event date under current registration.
Allaboard does not penalize organizations and registrants for cancellations that are received on or before the date 30 days prior to the first day of the Event. In such requests for cancellation, the full amount paid minus a 12.5% processing fee will be refunded.
A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received between 29 to 12 days before the Event. No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 12 days before the first day of the Event.
A cancellation request must clearly identify the delegate’s, or registrant’s name, organization, country, email address, mobile number, and the total amount paid for the Event for which cancellation is being requested.
Transfers can only be made if requested by a deadline of 10 days prior to the Event. Allaboard does not levy a charge for transfers of registration to another attendee or delegate for the same Event.
All cancellations, requests for transfer or requests to apply payment to a future Event must be sent in writing via e-mail or regular mail to the Event or Programme Director. Telephone requests will not be honored. Upon such request, you can expect confirmation within two days.
Allaboard operates strictly on a first come first serve basis, but strives and commits to accommodate its valued clients where it is feasible to do so. The firm and its Event Partners will not be held responsible for problems beyond our control that might necessitate postponement or cancellation of any scheduled Event. The final decision to offer refund, transfer a registration, or leave fees paid for future event, postpone or cancel the even, solely rests with Allaboard.